Fluid Mask & Photoshop 2017
Adobe have just released Photoshop 2017. A full list of what’s new can be found over at the Adobe Blog. We’ll be updating Fluid Mask to automate the plug in process for CC2017, meanwhile the current build of Fluid Mask, – version 3.3.15, will successfully plug into CC 2017, you just need to do so manually. Here’s information on how to do this:
1. Ensure Fluid Mask and Photoshop are not running
2. Launch Fluid Mask, then go to the ‘Enable Plug-ins’ window via the help menu (if you have retained your previous version of Photoshop CC, that should already be showing in the Enable plug-ins showing as linked with a tick in in it’s box). You should also see Photoshop 2017 there, with a white tick in a blue box.
3. Please click the ‘select’ button and then navigate to Photoshop 2017’s plug-ins folder, typically found: Macintosh HD / Applications / Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 /Plug-ins, then hit ‘choose’.
4. Then click ‘Enable Photoshop Plug-in’.
You should now have a green tick next to the CC2017 option. Should you have any problems with this please submit a ticket via our support portal. Our support team will be happy to help with any issues you experience.
It’s necessary to re-install Fluid Mask to access the plug in window that’s part of the install process. You can download Fluid Mask 3.315 again here.
1 . After accepting licensing terms and choosing install location for Fluid Mask (by default; C:\Program Files (x86)\Vertus Fluid Mask 3), you’ll come to the Plug-In host location page. Tick the relevant box(es) for any other locations you wish to plug Fluid Mask into (if you have retianed older versions of Photoshop you also wish to plug into into), then scroll down the window of Plug-in hosts available and last option here is ‘Other (64-bit)’, see image below. Select this and hit ‘Next > ‘
2. Then navigate to Photoshop CC 2017’s plug-in folder, located: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Plug-ins\
3. Hit ‘Next’ and continue the installation process.. You should now have successfully plugged Fluid Mask into Photoshop CC 2017
Should you have any problems with this please submit a ticket via our support portal. Our support team will be happy to help with any issues you experience.